Our Wills and Probate solicitors provide specialist advice to older people, their families and carers.
Our aim is to make this journey as simple for you as possible, leaving you to focus on what is most important for your family, ensuring that provisions are in place, you and your family’s needs are met and your wishes are followed.
Planning ahead and making the right decisions today give you peace of mind for the future, knowing your personal and financial affairs are organised in the ways you need them to be.
Our Wills and Probate solicitors can assist with the following questions:
- Why should I make a Will?
- What is a trust, and is it suitable for me?
- How can I protect my wealth?
- What is Inheritance Tax planning?
- Can I plan for long term care?
- What are Lasting Powers of Attorney?
You can find more information on each specific service we offer using the ‘LINKS’ menu on the right of this page.
- An accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQs). We meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored wills and probate advice to our clients.
- Chris Kelly is also a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). The STEP Code provides reassurance that you are working with a professional advisor who conducts their business in an open and transparent manner and behaves with integrity.
To book an appointment or to have an initial informal chat, please contact Lisa Bennett on 01245 504904 or one of our solicitors below. If you are coming to our office in Chelmsford, car parking is available at the rear of our building and wheelchair access can be easily arranged. If necessary, our solicitors can also visit you at home or in hospital.
Online video meetings
We are happy to take your instructions via an online video meeting if that is preferred.
Please ask for details when making your enquiry.