From small claims to thousands of pounds of compensation or damages
Leonard Gray looks after the interests of both commercial organisations and individuals.
We give prompt, decisive, practical advice to clients to ensure they are fully aware of their rights and options.
Our expertise spans:
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Neighbour & Boundary Disputes
- Building & Tradesman Disputes
- Will Disputes & Contentious Probate
- Personal Injury
We appreciate how important each client’s matter is to them and ensure you have direct lawyer contact to answer any questions or to simply keep you updated.
We can advise you on pre-litigation matters and negotiations all the way through to a final hearing at court.
Resolving disputes via mediation:
An alternative to the legal process
At Leonard Gray we offer two ways to resolve disputes:
1. The legal process
For over 15 years, Leonard Gray has been achieving high rates of success mediating disputes as an alternative approach to the legal process. We have combined many years of legal expertise with intensive training in mediation skills. This blend of practical experience and legal knowledge makes lawyer mediators ideally equipped to deal with all the issues that arise.
Click here for more information on mediation visit our dedicated website.
Telephone us for an initial discussion
We are happy to provide initial advice over the telephone. Please contact Maria Orfanidou directly.
“You have got a really good system and your staff are dedicated, friendly and efficient. Keep up the good work.”
- The Independent Newspaper: Number of family feuds over Wills rises 700 per cent
- Obtaining Possession under the Deregulation Act 2015 – Implications for Residential Landlords
- Landlord and Tenant Update
- Avoiding Online Scams & Consumer Rights
- The Importance of Break Clauses in an Assured Shorthold Tenancy