Maria is a Solicitor and Head of the Litigation Department at Leonard Gray. Maria joined the firm in 2020, having qualified from a well-established Legal 100 firm in London.
Maria qualified in 2017 but had over 7 years of legal experience prior to that with clients ranging from both the commercial and private sector. Maria has broad expertise in the field of Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution and has handled various types of work which include:-
- Breach of Contract
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Consumer and Sale of Goods Disputes
- Director and Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Disputes relating to post-completion defects
- Construction Adjudication
- Commercial/Construction Contract Negotiations
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Enforcement of Judgement and Writs
- Settlement Agreements in Employment Cases
- Contentious Probate and Will Disputes
- Residential and Commercial Possession Claims
- Boundary & Neighbour Disputes
- Personal Injury
Maria is passionate about the law and obtaining the best results for her clients. Maria prides herself in her client care and forming long-term relationships with her individual and commercial clients to ensure that their interests are protected at all times.
In her spare time, Maria is the founder of M-Power Group, a non-profit organisation supporting young people in business and in life.