Joe is a Solicitor in the Litigation Department at Leonard Gray, having joined the firm in January 2016. Joe works with Erin Duffy on a variety of Litigation cases.
Joe has over 5 years’ qualified experience as a Solicitor and has broad expertise in the following areas of Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution:
- Residential Possession Claims
- Boundary & Neighbour Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Party Wall Disputes
- Dilapidations Claims
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery & Contract Law
- Enforcement of Judgments & Writs
- Settlement Agreements in Employment Cases
- Consumer & Sale of Goods Disputes
- Local Authority Regulatory Prosecutions
Joe offers a friendly and personal approach to both individual and business clients, acting robustly and proactively on your behalf. Joe can also discuss alternative funding options for your case with you, such as Conditional Fee Agreements and legal expenses insurance.
Joe’s Notable Cases
- Acted for a wholesale company on a successful application to Land Registry for adverse possession of part of an industrial estate.
- Acted for the shareholders of a plant hire company on a potential claim for damages for breach of a Share Purchase Agreement.
- Acted for the driver of a road traffic accident on a claim for personal injury involving complex pre-existing psychiatric injuries.
- Acted for a child in a road traffic accident involving long-lasting psychological injuries.
- Acted for the freeholders on a successful dilapidations claim for a high value industrial unit.
- Acted for an individual who was the subject of a planning prosecution and were successful in having the charges dropped.
Please feel free to visit Joe’s LinkedIn page where you can find more information about his professional background and qualifications.
“I wanted to send a quick email to thank you for today and give feedback that I was particularly impressed at how astute and quick-thinking you are. Also at how quickly you scan read. You’d be surprised how many solicitors much older than you are far less competent…”