Daniel is a legally qualified fee earner within the Commercial department at Leonard Gray, having joined the firm in April 2016, after working for several law firms in and around Essex. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Daniel has undertaken many years of non-contentious transactional legal work, giving him the experience to deal with a wide variety of property and business-related matters.
Daniel is a proud member of the Effective Business Network (EBN), a group which focuses on bringing together and developing relationships between local firms from a range of business sectors. He has given presentations on a number of legal issues to his local group, sharing his knowledge and expertise to help promote business growth.
Daniel specialises in the following practice areas:
For your Property
- Commercial leases and assignments
- Residential lease extensions
- Licences for alterations
- Claims for adverse possession
- Commercial mortgages and debentures
- Agricultural land sales and purchases
- Overage agreements
- Conditional contracts and option agreements
- Promotion agreements
- Auction sales and purchases
- Personal guarantees
- Loan agreements
- Farm business tenancy agreements
- Deeds of easements
For your Business
- Asset sales and acquisition
- Shareholders agreements
- Director facility agreements
- Shareholders declarations of trust
- Deeds of adherence
Daniel will handle your transaction in a positive and passionate manner. His enthusiasm for his role is evident from start to finish. Please pick up the phone and speak with Daniel, if you have any questions on how he can assist you.