“It’s good to have a business approach, but a friendly one is even better.”
Clive is the Senior Partner at Leonard Gray and also the head of our Private Client Team. He has over 20 years’ qualified experience as a Solicitor undertaking private client work, specialising in Wills and Probate.
Clive strives to give clients pro-active, practical and supportive advice and he provides expert advice on probate, wills and Inheritance Tax matters, employing the use of Wills and trusts where necessary to achieve the most favourable outcome for clients.
Clive deals with probate matters regularly and understands the difficulties in dealing with the estate of a loved one or close friend. He has a vast amount of experience in dealing with the administration of high value estates and in the application of relevant reliefs such as Agricultural Business Property Relief and Business Property Relief in relation to Inheritance Tax.
Accreditation to the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQs) shows that Clive follows best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored wills and probate advice.
Clive has a proven track record in dealing accurately with clients and assisting older clients with planning issues. Much of his work results from recommendations from former clients.
Clive's Specialist Areas
Articles written by Clive
- Leonard Gray LLP Equality and Diversity Statistics July 2019
- Inheritance Tax Myths and Misconceptions
- The Residence Nil Rate Band
- Leonard Gray LLP Equality and Diversity Statistics July 2017
- Lasting Powers of Attorney - What if you don't?
- Leonard Gray LLP Equality and Diversity Statistics November 2016
- Leonard Gray LLP Equality and Diversity Statistics November 2014
- Consumers risk losing everything if they use an unregulated will writer
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our clients!
- Leonard Gray LLP Equality and Diversity Statistics