We have followed Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
We strive to provide you with a high level of uninterrupted service throughout this pandemic, whilst minimising the risk of infection to both you and our staff.
We are conducting meetings remotely by video call or, where appropriate, telephone.
Only short and essential face-to-face meetings are to be conducted in the office by prior appointment with your legal adviser.
What we have put in place to keep you and our staff safe:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in place and in line with guidance.
- We have limited the number of clients and staff that can be in the building at any one time.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that a safe distance of 1m+ can be maintained within the building.
- We have done everything practical to manage transmission risk within the building.
We ask you to please follow these simple steps if you visit our offices:
“Keeping you and our staff safe.”